Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more eficiently and adapted to user preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they can help those websites owners to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
There are several types of cookies:
• Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functions (videos, social networks, etc.).
These cookies do not imply the processing of personal data.
– ISAE ELECTRÓNICA, SL uses technical cookies on this website.
• Registration cookies that are generated when you register or login on a website. They are proprietary cookies that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the website.
These cookies are used to identify your user account and associated services. These cookies are maintained as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device.
These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences in our website.
– ISAE ELECTRÓNICA, SL does not uses registration cookies on this website
• Personalization cookies that allow users to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.) so that they do not have to reconfigure them each time they visit our website.
– ISAE ELECTRÓNICA, SL does not use personalization cookies on this website.
• Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow to monitor the activity of users and create browsing profiles with the objective of improving websites.
Either treated by us or by third parties, for example, they allow to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study the navigation through our website, and thus improve the presentation and access to the content we offer.
This analysis is carried out using tools provided by third parties, from which you can obtain more information about their privacy policies at:
– Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/)
• Geolocation cookies that are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, to offer you anonymous content and services in a totally anonymous manner.
– ISAE ELECTRÓNICA, SL does not use geolocation cookies on this website.
• Customized advertising cookies that, either treated by us or by third parties, they might allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service to the behavior and browsing habits of each user on our website. Thanks to them we can know their browsing profile on the internet and show each of them personalized advertising.
The companies with which we have agreements on advertising services have their own privacy policies, which you can consult at the following links:
– Google Inc (http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/)
• Other third-party cookies
In some of our pages we might install third-party cookies that allow us to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are social networks buttons that allow us to share our content.
– ISAE ELECTRÓNICA, SL does not use other third-party cookies on this website.
How can I configure my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, it is possible that certain services that need their use are not available to you.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
• Google Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647)
• Mozilla Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies)
• Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/en)
• Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-mx/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
• Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad) (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US)
If you wish to contact us regarding our cookies policy, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org